1. Before equipment operation
(1) Confirm the power circuit of the workshop to avoid interference from excessive electrical appliances.
(2) Adjust the filtration level of the air filtration device as needed.
(3) Regularly inspect the facilities in the workshop for damage and faults.
2. Entering the workshop for operation
(1) Use mild hand sanitizer to clean hands and rinse thoroughly.
(2) Replace work clothes that are regularly replaced or in poor condition after long-term use, wear dust-free clothing, and pay attention to dust prevention.
(3) When entering, the access control system should be closed and the entire process should be monitored through video surveillance.
3. Workshop operations
(1) Before using all tools, please ensure that they have been transported to the workshop. Tools entering from outside must undergo rigorous inspection before use.
(2) During work, please do not handle flammable, explosive drugs or other hazardous materials.
(3) When the workshop needs to be cleaned, disinfected, or retired, it should be noted that entry into the area is prohibited during this period.
(4) When using electronic equipment in the workshop, ensure that excessive heat is not generated.
4. Exit operation
(1) After completing the work, please adjust your clothing and footwear to adapt to the workshop atmosphere and ensure that the laboratory is in a clean state.
(2) When leaving the workshop, pay attention to using isolation coating sealing technology.
(3) When you need to take out items, please first pass through a dedicated shower room, then put them into a sterile bag to seal the exit, and then leave the workshop and restore the access control system.
This article is dedicated by the aseptic room purification project. For more relevant knowledge, please click on: //steinfamilywines.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned